Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. The www.multisportconsultants.com website (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Multisport Consultants PTY LTD.
2. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and acknowledge and accept that you have read and understood all of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Whilst Multisport Consultants has made every effort to ensure that the information contained in the Website is correct, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information contained on the Website.
4. By purchasing a product from this Website you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multisport Consultants may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any such variation will be effective immediately upon it being published on the Website. You are responsible for keeping yourself informed and up to date with any variation to the Terms and Conditions. You accept that by accessing or using the Website subsequent to any variation to the Terms and Conditions that you agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms and Conditions, as varied.
Copyright and Trademarks
This Website and all of the material contained on the Website is owned by Multisport Consultants and are protected by the relevant Copyright Act or other applicable laws.
Except where necessary to view the material on the Website, or as permitted by the by the relevant Copyright Act or other relevant legislation, nothing contained in the Website may be reproduced, copied or re-used, adapted, modified, distributed, uploaded to a third party or linked to without the prior written consent of Multisport Consultants.
The trademarks displayed on the website are owned by and registered to Multisport Consultants.
Third Party Websites
The website may contain links to other third party websites. Multisport Consultants does not endorse or approve any material contained on third party websites.
Multisport Consultants makes no warranties or representations, express or implied with respect to the appropriateness, cost, quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of material, information, products, services or otherwise referred to on third party websites.
Colours and Sizing Charts
The colours of our garments may be different to what appears on your monitor. Multisport Consultants cannot guarantee that the colour displayed on your monitor is accurate.
The Sizing Charts are only intended to act as a guide as to sizing and are not intended to represent specific dimensions.
Indemnity and limitation of liability
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Multisport Consultants harmless for any losses, liabilities, damages, claims and expenses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or related to your use of the Website.
You agree that Multisport Consultants is not liable to you for any losses, liability, damage, claim and or expenses arising out of or related to your use of the Website.
Multisport Consultants does not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses, spy-ware, worms, trojans (“Viruses”) and will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether to personal property or otherwise, suffered as a result of or in connection with any Viruses contained on the Website.
Purchase of Goods
Any order placed by you via this Website constitutes an offer by you to Multisport Consultants to purchase a particular product or service for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified in this Website at the time you place your order. All orders will be posted within 48 hours of purchase.
Multisport Consultants reserves the right to accept or reject any offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error or omission in the price of the product description, or an error in your order.
No binding contract shall be formed unless Multisport Consultants communicates to you that it has accepted your order and that payment of the purchase price has been confirmed.
Advertised prices for products or services are quoted in Australian dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (GST). The prices are current at the time they are published on the Website but may vary from time to time and at any time at the sole discretion of Multisport Consultants.
Delivery of Goods
Multisport Consultants retains right and title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products.
Whilst all efforts are made to ensure the safe and timely delivery of products, you agree that Multisport Consultants does not bear the risk nor is it liable for any loss or damage to the products whilst they are in transit and that the risk of such loss or damage to products passes to you once they are in transit or are in the process of being delivered by the delivery contractor.
We deliver to your business or residential address. Please allow approximately 5-10 working days for delivery of goods.
• Deliveries will be made via Australia Post, except where orders exceed size and weight restrictions.
• All international deliveries please contact Multisport Consultants at email@example.com for freight costs.
Prices are subject to change.
Please contact us should your delivery order exceed the above guidelines.
Multisport Consultants accepts payment online via Credit Card. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to make the necessary arrangements.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Returns and Exchanges
Multisport Consultants will accept returns of new, unwashed product for full refund or exchange from a purchase on our Website within 14 days of the delivery date. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
If your item has been purchased from one of our retailers, please contact the retailer for their return policy. We cannot accept returns for items purchased through a third party retailer.
We will credit your original method of payment. Proof of purchase is required for reimbursement of the full purchase price.
Our return address is: PO Box 90 Noosaville QLD 4566 Australia
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
You and Multisport Consultants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland, Australia.